UnForm can produce output in numereous formats:
- PCL5 and PostScript print data
- PDF and HTML5 digital versions
- Images, including TIFF, PNG, and many more
- Other PCL versions, with proper configuration
- ZPL, the language of Zebra label printers
UnForm can accept input in several formats
- Plain text reports
- CSV, TSV, or other text formats
- Postscript or PDF documents
- XML documents
UnForm jobs are controlled by rule files, which contain job definitions called rule sets.
- Detection logic automatically determines which rule set to apply
- Formatting features include drawing, text additions, font control, images,
barcodes, and more
- Copy control includes page-level and job-level copies, each having unique formatting
- Printer control includes tray, bin, and duplex, and distribution to multiple printers
- Subjobs allow documents within batches to be managed as distinct items
- Documents can be delivered electronically by email or fax
- Flexible, content-based formatting can enhance reports as well as forms
- Code blocks provide unlimited programming flexibility
UnForm and CirrusPrint are registered trademarks of SDSI. General and
MailCall are trademarks of SDSI. Other product names
used herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
SDSI uses Google analytics and conversion tracking on some site pages.
Site design by ZiMDesign.
UnForm began as a tool to produce laser-formatted documents from plain text input. Now, many years
later, document production remains UnForm's most popular capability. Many major upgrades since
those early days have added many major capabilities to this basic functionality.